What the National Microloan Conference Is All About
The theme of the inaugural Microloan Conference is “Accessing Capital for America’s Entrepreneurs”, and the highlight will be “40 Power Sessions” given by presenters from across the country.
This National Microloan Conference was created to provide support for lenders, bankers, agencies, entrepreneurs, service providers and many other entities that could benefit from a large annual networking event that caters to industry professionals.
The National Microloan Conference is committed to offering industry professionals the following benefits:
· An opportunity to network with several hundred industry professionals, and entrepreneurs.
· 40+ “Power Sessions” (workshops and training sessions conducted by industry professionals).
· A small business pitch competition.
· A symposium with decision-makers from the microlending industry.
· Nationally-renowned industry keynote speaker.
· On-site lending opportunities for small business owners.
· Many other industry-related activities and events.
Click here for the official National Microloan Press Release.
Check out our full list of speakers here
Network with industry professionals including bankers, entrepreneurs, service providers and lenders!
Lectures. Networking. Workshops.